How to Check Jio Balance Prepaid/Postpaid USSD, Call & SMS Enquiry Numbers
Check Jio Balance: India has a massive mobile user base, and Jio is leading in telecom services operators by providing affordable data and call services to Indian consumers.
Jio is a very fast-growing telecom service provider, and it is the only wireless 4G LTE service network provider in the country. Almost every Indian has one Jio connection in the present time.
And if you are one of them you may need to know how to check Jio balance with ussd codes, toll-free numbers, and with the app, etc. Jio provides several methods to check the balance of your data, (Mb) main balance; SMS balance, the expiry date of the plan, and if you are a postpaid user check your bill status and more.
Here are the balance check options for Jio prepaid users:
How to check Jio’s main balance?
To check the principal balance in reliance Jio, you have many options available by phone.
1. The first one is dial *333# from your Jio mobile no. and your main balance information displayed on your mobile screen.
also read: All 55 Banks Missed Call Bank Balance Check Number with Details
2. And the second option is you can send an SMS from your number by typing this code “MBAL” to 55333, and Jio will send your balance details on your mobile by SMS.
3. You can also send SMS by typing “BAL” to 199 to know your balance of Jio Prepaid Number.
4. One another option for balance inquiry you can download the Jio App from the play store and sign up with your Jio mobile number.
Here are the steps:
a) Install the MyJio app on your Smartphone.
b) After installation tap the icon of the Jio app in your mobile screen and click on “Sign in with sim”.
c) Once you sign in, your mobile number displayed on the top of the home screen where you can see your account balance, data usage, plan details, and validity and more by clicking on the “view details”.
also read: How to Check Balance in Indian Bank-Indian Bank Balance Check Number Details
How to check Jio balance online?
To check your Jio balance by online, you need to need to visit the www.jio.com and sign in with your Jio id and password, after that you need to click on “my plan” to check your plan validity and to check balance click on “Reliance Jio balance”. Here you can also see your data consumption details by clicking on the “My statement” tab.
How to check JIO validity?
If you want to check Jio’s validity, you can call on this toll-free no. (1991). After some rings call will be disconnected automatically, and you receive an SMS message including your data, SMS pack, validity, and voice balance details.
also read: How to Delete Naukri Account Permanently & Securely in 2020
Here are the balance check options for Jio postpaid users:
Postpaid users can also use free missed call and SMS services to know their balance information.
How to check Jio’s postpaid balance?
Send an SMS by typing “Bill” to the 199, and get your postpaid balance or bill amount by an SMS.
How to check the Jio tariff plan?
When you want to check your tariff plan, you can send SMS with the text “MY PLAN” to 199.
And you will receive a message with your recent Jio tariff plan details.
also read: How to Start a Blog in India – Simple and Easy Guide for Beginners!
Here I will list all SMS and USSD codes of Reliance Jio to use and solve your issues:
- To check your prepaid balance and validity – SMS “BAL” to 199
- To know your postpaid bill payment – SMS “BILL” to 199
- To check call rates – SMS “TARIFF” to 191
- To know your Jio number- dial *1#
- To check your balance or talk time – dial *333#
- To check your 4G internet data usage – SMS “MBAL” to 55333
- To know your Jio number of JioFi device – SMS “JIO” to 199
- To know your current tariff plan – SMS “MY PLAN” to 199
- To activate 4G data on your sim – call 1925 or SMS “START” to 1925
- To activate Jio caller tune – dial *333*3*1*1#
- To deactivate Jio caller tune – dial *333*3*1*2#
- To check the net balance –you can download and use the MyJio app.
All Jio customers, if they are using Jio services like Jio sim, dongle, and modem, JioFi, Hotspot, recharge offer, or any other services, and if they want to inquiry or have any issue, they can call on Jio customer care number (1860-893-3333) and Jio executives resolve their issues.